Help - Choosing the best T480 setup - Thinkpads Forum

1. Your question #1: Think T480 i7 config should have double pipe heat sink, as per pictures in the first URL link. 2. Your questions on T480 ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

this sub has become r/T480 : r/thinkpad - Reddit

the only thing i can justify in choosing a T480 is the 8th gen intel cpu which is a good VFM (at 150-200$) and still has a decent quad core ...

Thinkpad T480 - Throttlestop questions | TechPowerUp Forums

I've been using Throttlestop for over 18 months now and have done a lot of reading during that time to get to a comfortable range of settings.

Question - Pimp My Ride for T480... Ideas, Please!

I'd like to get an old T480 as close to PC Master Race mode as possible, and I want to know what creative ideas you have for doing that.

Surface Book 2 vs Thinkpad T480? - Level1Techs Forums

Uhmm go with the think pad. Linux support is better and in either direction you will need it. I encourage you to look at the coreboot offerings ...

Thinkpad t480 / t480s with intel UHD 620 and nvidia mx150. Status ...

... select right settings for it to be power-efficient. Options to try are: Compositing: enabled or disabled; Rendering engine: OpenGL or XRender ...

Best kernel linux mint 19.2 - Thinkpad t480

Tried Ubuntu 19.04, which is good, but It annoys me the lack of desktop size configuration. So I re installed LM 19.02. A beauty. Yesterday I ...

My Thinkpad T480 won't boot anything Windows based but will boot ...

I'm having a weird issue with my Thinkpad T480. It has become a bigger FOSS zealot than I am! TL;DR My Thinkpad will boot anything as long ...

Newer Support Laptops - General - Qubes OS Forum

Hi, I think I missed the best laptop or desktop where I can run QubeOS. I know that there is a page that lists all the compatible hardware, but ...